America’s top-selling passenger car, the Toyota Camry, returns with new standard features on several trim levels. While the Camry has increased its number of amenities, it hasn’t increased in price, making it a greater value for shoppers.
ADDED EQUIPMENT & OTHER CHANGES
- If you’re looking for a 2017 Toyota Camry XLE or XSE in Deerfield Beach, you’ll be happy to hear that both now include standard Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation app and JBL Audio. Entune is a multimedia system that includes Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming, as well as Siri Eyes Free and access to subscription-free apps.
- Camry XLE, XSE four-cylinder and XLE Hybrid models have added standard Qi Wireless Smartphone Charging, which keeps cluttered cords to a minimum in the cockpit. Call Toyota of Deerfield Beach for details about which smartphones are compatible with Qi.
- A new Blue Streak Metallic paint color is now offered on the 2017 Camry SE and XSE; previously it was offered exclusively on the 2016 Camry Special Edition.
The Camry’s powertrains carry over unchanged and include a choice of three engines:
- 2.5L four-cylinder with 178 horsepower
- 3.5L V6 with 268 horsepower
- Hybrid with 2.5L four-cylinder & electric motor produce 200 hp
Gas only models get a six-speed automatic transmission. The four-cylinder produces an EPA-estimated 28 mpg combined (25 city/35 highway), while the V6 gets 25 mpg combined (21 city/31 highway).
Hybrid models are paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) that includes EV and ECO modes. Hybrid LE trims receive an EPA-estimated 42 city/38 highway mpg, while the SE and XLE get 40 40 city/37 highway mpg.
All trim levels for the 2017 model year include the Camry LE, SE, XLE, XLE V6, XSE and XSE V6, as well as the Camry Hybrid LE, SE and XLE.
Check out our collection of Toyota Camrys online now to see what’s in stock and explore pricing!