Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Southeast Toyota Finance.
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. Southeast Toyota Finance goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate with purchase or lease of select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Prius (excl. Plug-in Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or Yaris, between January 4, 2017 and July 5, 2017
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that Southeast Toyota finance must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
$750 rebate when you lease or finance a new Toyota Camry (gas only), Corolla, Prius c, RAV4 (gas only), Tacoma, Yaris or any Scion model. * *The $750 College Graduate Rebate must be used as a down payment on a retail installment contract or as a capitalized cost reduction on a lease agreement through Southeast Toyota Finance. Only one College Graduate Rebate per customer. To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program, customers must meet the following graduation/enrollment, employment and credit criteria requirements. Must (1) have graduated from an accredited four-year college or university during the last two years or will graduate from such college/university within the next six months; (2) have graduated from an accredited two-year college or registered nursing degree (diploma) program within the last two years; or (3) be currently enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years. All eligible schools must be located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands. Verifiable proof of recent or upcoming graduation or graduate school enrollment status is required at the time of lease/purchase. Must meet credit approval requirements and have no negative credit history. Must furnish proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify. All other terms and conditions of the College Graduate Rebate Program apply; see dealer for details. The College Graduate Rebate Program may be combined with certain other special offers from Southeast Toyota Finance. This offer is available at any Toyota dealer in AL, FL, GA, NC, and SC. In addition, your dealer can advise you about additional offers for which you may be eligible.